Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are binding and enforceable against all website users, including buyers.
- The content of this website is the copyright of MERLINS ARROW (“MERLIN’S ARROW”) and all trade mark, domain names, design rights, database rights and other intellectual property rights therein shall remain vested in MERLINS ARROW (or the applicable third party licensors) and is protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- The website user undertakes not to use the website for any unlawful purposes, including the sending of viruses or any other files that may disrupt or corrupt the use of the website. MERLINS ARROW may in its sole discretion suspend or remove any website user’s access where such website user has utilised the website unlawfully.
- MERLINS ARROW has made every effort to ensure information loaded is accurate and up to date on our website.
- The use of this website is entirely at the website user’s own risk and the website user assumes full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from the use of this website. MERLINS ARROW accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, suffered by any website user arising out of or in connection with the website user’s access to, or use of the Website.
- MERLINS ARROW does not warrant that the website shall operate uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- This website may contain images or links to third party websites, with information or material produced by other parties. MERLINS ARROW does not control these linked sites and is not responsible for the content, any updates, links or changes to these linked sites.
- If any third party wishes to establish a link to this website, by way of hyperlink, frame, or by similar reference, either electronically or otherwise, such third party must obtain the prior written consent of MERLINS ARROW. Based on its sole discretion, MERLINS ARROW may withhold or grant such consent subject to such conditions as may be specified by MERLINS ARROW.
- MERLINS ARROW will use reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information which may be shared by the website user with MERLINS ARROW via the website, and undertakes not to share such information with any third party except to the extent necessary to respond to any request for information from the user or where involvement of third parties is required to address such enquiry or request or under circumstances where MERLINS ARROW is legally compelled to do so or upon the website user’s written consent. However, MERLINS ARROW does not warrant or guarantee that any information provided via email and/or this website shall be secure.
- MERLINS ARROW may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notification to the website user. By accessing the website, the website user will be bound by the terms of the latest version of these terms and conditions, as published on this website.
- Should any term of these terms and conditions be held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such terms and conditions shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law of South Africa and any breach of these terms and conditions entitles MERLINS ARROW to take appropriate legal action against the website user.